This was before we got to the maze, we had to go through the building to watch the instructional video. I just thought that Leah was so photogenic;even though she was majorly sunburned at the end of the day!
Doesn't our group look quite confused?
Mikey decided that Seth needed to give him a piggy-back ride. Seth didn't look so thrilled at the idea but Jeremy thought it was funny!
This is what our group did the whole time we were in the maze. Well, more like this is what Mikey did the whole time to everyone else. He enjoys trying to get on people's nerves, it doesn't always work. But when I finally got him back he really didn't like it, so we tried to explain that everyone else didn't really like it either, but it didn't do any good, he continued to tickle ears.
This last picture was of Isaiah, Mikey, and I, Rachel said it looked like the picture to a movie. She said I look like the innocent girl, Mikey is the mad,crazy guy that is trying to have an arranged marriage and Isaiah is the rescuer that rescues me. I don't know, I think we just look like we are lost in the corn maze.
Looks like you had fun, Anna!
ReplyDelete~Jill