Friday, May 23, 2008

Singles Activity

I wanted to post some pictures from the singles activity we had last night. We all got together and roasted some hot dogs and marshmallows over the camp fire. We have a campfire ring at church so we roasted our supper; and all I can say is that it was cold and VERY windy, but had fun anyway, I'm just glad no one took pictures outside. My hair was CRAZY! After we ate we sang some songs around the fire. Next we went in and Dad gave a challenge and he and Mom gave their testimonies. After they all drank their coffee, we played some volleyball in the gym. A couple of the people had to leave around 9-9:30 but the rest of us stayed until 10:15 or so. It was fun just to goof off, especially Mom! She is so crazy, she was all hyper while we were playing volleyball and either stood in one spot and tried to hit the ball without moving her feet or she was running all over the court. We had fun, I just know I'm suffering from the late night because I had to get up early and go to the dentist this morning. Just so eveyone knows I know can eat normal food again, no more easy foods and I get to eat homemade pizza tonight without cutting it up! YaY! Today is my sister Erin's birthday too, she turned 11 today. So we are eating pizza and cake, drinking cream soda, and watching movies. Well I gotta go I'm going over to my aunt's house to get my hair cut. I'll post again soon, even though I posted 3 times today!




2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you can eat normal again. I was kinda tired of you being so weird!! Just kidding you know i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why is your dad at the "singles" thing?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!