
Here's a quick update to what's going on. I didn't hear from Friendly's, so that they hired someone else. That's all right, I know God makes no mistakes and He has something else out there I just have to get back to my new hobby, Filling out applications.
I wanted to post about yesterday and I didn't get a chance to last night. I had a wonderful day of recording. Never in all my life did I think that I would have the opportunity to be involved in the making of a cd. I mean growing up I always wanted to do something like that but I didn't ever think it would happen. And it wasn't anything that any of us did, it was all the Lord's doing. We made a recording of the Maryland Baptist Bible College's Ladies Ensemble. We all met around 9:15 yesterday morning and we started recording around 9:30. We all were excited, maybe a little nervous too. We recorded for a little, it didn't take very long for us to get back into the mode of being together and singing as a whole, And don't forget communication! Like I was saying we recorded until we heard the neighbor start cutting the hay in His field. You see we already had to record in the baby nursery because they road men were working right outside the college chapel window, and then the neighbor had to start cutting his hay! So we took a break and work on a song and then went out to lunch, where just to prove Maggie and Anna wrong I ate the entire Southwestern Chicken Salad. Yeah, I know what you are thinking, It's a salad! but they were betting that I wouldn't be able to finish all of it, well I had to prove that I could, so I did. And i LoVe SaLaD!
When we came back the neighbor had stopped so we got back to business and finished our recording around 2 o'clock. We were all getting a little tired of standing, but we were able to listen to most of the songs and we even got to listen through the headphones. (I'll have to get those pictures from Anna) We were going to go visit Gram but she wasn't home and neither was Mrs. Criddle or Mrs. Nissley. So Rachel and I had to run it the dorm to look for something. I walk in and it smelled clean and felt so cool, and I realized how much I miss being there and I miss my girls. I know I do sound like a Momma, I know deep down in my heart I know I am and I have 8 girlies. So it was good to be there again and see some of the girls, we even got Mr. Greer to go out to lunch with us. I'm not sure if he regretted that or not, we talked a lot. So I got home around 4:30 and ate supper with my family, we ate chili and Cornbread(yes, Mikey I ate onions with my cornbread!) Then we went outside and hit the volleyball around. This morning we went to Walmart and I bought a pattern to make a skirt. I've never made a skirt before but I have altered some and I make culottes every year,so I'm excited to see how it turns out. The rest of the day has been pretty lazy. I finished a book I was reading and I vacuumed my car, and made pizza for supper, even if it was just the frozen kind. Dad, Mom, and Liv went to a teen/ parent appreciation dinner, so I am at home with the younger kiddos. They are all outside playing, riding bike I think.
Oh, Mom found another house on the Internet I think we are going to go and look at. It's pretty neat, I just don't know for sure about it. I should go now, I need to post on my other blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!