Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Guess I've Always Been a Jeep Girl!

I found some other pictures in our photo albums the other day of my "First" jeep. My parents got me this jeep when I was younger, I think it was more of a boy's Power Wheels, you know the Barbie kind was more for girls. But I wasn't disappointed, I loved my jeep! But These are just two pictures of me a long time ago.

I used that jeep for everything, dragging the trash down to the road (with Dad's watchful eye, of course!). And I used to drive it out around our big garden and everywhere else in the yard.

It even had a collapsible windshield with windshield wipers(that worked manually). Plus, you could open the hood and look at the "motor". How could it get much better than that?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're a jeep girl! =) I absolutely LOVED riding the four-wheeler with you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!