
I am going to post a short post right now and say that I wanted to get a good camera before I left, but I didn't have the money. Dad came home from working Friday and brought in this camera. It is a Kodak Z712 IS, it has a 7.1 megapixels. I've been busy taking pictures like crazy, trying to figure it out. The picture quality is amazing and it has a zoom that works. It wasn't exactly what I wanted, but this one is wonderful! The best part was I was praying the other day and telling the Lord that I couldn't use the money from the church to buy on, but that if He really wanted me to have a better camera that He would have to provide the way. And He did! It was so many neat features. I love it!
I haven't posted forever, it seems. We just went through a massive storm tonight and lost power for 5 hours. It was bad there was a tornado close to where we live, we actually went across the yard to my Aunt and Uncle's house to the basement. We didn't actually see the tornado, (even though I had me camera ready!) but we had some pretty big hail and strong winds and thunderstorms. But we are safe, praise the Lord! We regained electricity around 10pm. Soon after it came on we couldn't figure out what was going on. We heard loud explosions and didn't know if it was fireworks or something exploding. We found out it was fireworks.

Liv was bored while we didn't have power and it was getting dark in the trailer so she was playing her violin on the front porch.
This weekend has been busy. Dad and Si went to our Father/Son camp-out on Friday night so we girls went out and did some things on our own. We started out by going out for Fried ice cream at our favorite Mexican restaraunt, El Serranos. I took picture with my camera but I will psot them tomorrow. Then we went to Walmart and a couple of other places. We went down to Hanover this morning and picked up my aunt, grandma Davis, and some cousins; and went into a thrift store we go to. They had their $5 a bag sale. After we finished there we ran to McDonalds for lunch. I'll try and post some more pictures tomorrow after church. I need to go get ready for bed it's late!
Im so encouraged to see God providing for you! Do you have anything else that you need or want? Please tell me and I will see what I can do.
ReplyDelete