
Well... I'm not sure where to begin. I know that God is good and He is good all the time! This is a sad day, yet exciting at the same time. Last night was hard at church. I cried. When they asked me to come forward at the end of the service with my family and be surrounded by the deacons and their wives, I couldn't contain myself any longer. I really am excited and I am overjoyed that God has allowed me to do this great thing for Him. Yes, I am sad to leave my family and loved ones behind and I still have to say goodbye to them and make it through the airport while probably sobbing my head off. But God gives grace. And I can't let the sadness of saying goodbye take over the joy of starting a new adventure. I'm going to miss everyone incredibly and I'm so sorry I haven't posted in so long, this week has been crazy! I've taken an amazing trip to the wonderful mountains of West Virginia. I've had the greatest party in the whole world and I am going to try to have one when I get back so I can tell of all my exciting adventures, I've yet to have. I've spent my last Wednesday with my children in 4&5's and miss them already. And I packed yesterday afternoon and am still packing, I just took a quick break. Now I must say good bye. I'm going to shut this down until I have internet again and then I'll be back and Lord willing better than ever. So to all those I leave behind...
May God be with you and guide you. May I pray for you all as much as I know you all are praying for me. And may you know that I love you all so much and I will miss you all more than words can say!
tears. . . miss ya twin!!! You were especially on my heart between 1 and 6 today. I prayed for you a lot.
ReplyDeleteDavis Lee!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!! :) :) have been praying for you all day today and last night!!!! ;) love you bunches!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete