I know in the last post I said I would write more on Mexico. I'm not going to today but I haven't forgotten a single thing about that trip. It changed my life and continues to every time I talk about it, which seems to be every day. I'm sure people here are tired of hearing about it. I loved it, I can't even really describe how much I loved it and how much I miss it. I wanted to take a program to learn Spanish and I know the academy did do the A Beka Spanish DVDs. So I talked to my dean of women but she said there was someone thinking about teaching the class and not doing the DVDs and that wouldn't work because I just wanted to sit in and listen to the classes. But I found out today that they are doing the DVDs and I can sit in on the class and I will only miss the class on Thursdays because I have college classes. Praise the Lord! To tell you the truth my roommate and I were praying for it to happen and it has. My one roommate is also fluent in Spanish and is going to tutor me as I go. I'm really excited!
Next week we have camp meetings out in the open air tabernacle on our grounds. Brother J. B. Collins is preaching, one of my favorite preachers. So we are looking forward to that and I found out my family will be coming down one night for the preaching too!
I'm excited about this semester, it's going to be better than ever, I've seen God work so much already. And I'm excited to see how He will continue to work in my life. That's enough for now, I'll try to write about Mexico soon, though I'm afraid I could write all day and not even get it all in.
u scared me when u said someone was thinkin' about teaching spanish...lol...i guess i didn't read far enough down!! :)
ReplyDeletewill you be coming on visitation when we have it??