Friday, August 28, 2009

This Week's End

Well, I can't believe it was over a week since I last posted! Time flies here at school! Having Camp meetings everyday does make it a little more stressful. And Then I was getting used to Spanish class every day, a lot of fun but also a lot of work but God gives the strength to get everything done. Sometimes I don't get done some things I had as a goal that day but He knows and He gave me other things to accomplish that I didn't even think of.
I've been busy reading my missionary biography for my Biography of Great Missionaries class. I chose to read about Hudson Taylor and boy, have learned so much from his life. He was a great man of faith, many times choosing to see God provide for Him instead of going the easy way out at being supported by his family. And God supplied. It's been an encouragement to read the book and know that the God who took care of Hudson Taylor is the same God I serve today. And He is the same God who I am asking if it His will or me to serve in Mexico next year. He can provide for me just like Hudson Taylor. I really am enjoying the book, the only dislike it that I have to read it so quickly because a report will be due.
All the classes and chapels have been wonderful and I am realizing all I missed not being here at school last year. But I wouldn't trade Germany for the world. God knew what I needed. And I'm excited to see what else He may do with me. I just feel so unworthy to be used.
Before I sign off please pray for an urgent prayer request for me involving this weekend. Pray that God will guide. Thanks for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!