I realized the other day that I hadn't updated in what seemed like two weeks, but was only really one. A lot went on since I last posted.God has taught me much on prayer, waiting, having right desires, maintaining my focus, patience, answering kindly, and other such interesting things. I am so thankful for a God who loves me personally, and allows me to serve Him despite my weaknesses. He is truly Good to me.
I was able to spend a wonderful weekend home for Labor Day riding 4-wheelers, visiting with relatives, eating marshmallows toasted over a campfire, and sleep in my own bed, even though I have to share it with Erin. (I love you Erin!) I was even able to get some homework done over the weekend also.
Then once I came back to school it was jumping with both feet into the massive amounts of homework. This weekend was crazy full of homework. But by the grace and strength of God I was able to get all of it done and I only have about 20 minutes worth left to do as soon as I am done here. I even found out today that some of what I did wasn't even due this week but next week, so I'll even a little ahead! Praise the Lord! I love having a challenge it was just having all the work at one time that proved to be the stressful part. Tonight though I told Greer that we need to just sit and watch a movie and take a night off from homework. This past weekend seemed like every passing moment was filled with homework of some kind. So we will reward ourselves.
I miss everyone at home, but I love being exactly where God wants me and being able to learn as much as I can. I was telling Anna the other day, some times I think of something I learned and want to tell someone but I can't tell where I learned it, was it in my devotions in the morning? Class? Chapel? Church? Reading my missionary biography? Reading my Bible at night? I guess it's a good problem to have, learning so much you can't remember where it came from, I'll just start saying it's from God. It's a whole lot simpler that way!
Well I need to go and finish my work so I'm ready for class tonight!
"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God..."
Isaiah 61:10
Isaiah 61:10
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!