Thursday, October 8, 2009

Crazy Week!

To everyone out there who is wondering if I fell off the face of the earth, I'm here to let you know I haven't I just feel like I'm hanging off the cliff struggle to stay on the earth.
College has been so busy but yet so good. God is continually showing me new things and I am so thankful for that. I look back at the struggles that I had over the summer and see where I am now I am amazed at where God has brought me and the things He's brought me from.
My mid-terms started this week and I'm really sorry that I haven't been e-mailing anyone this week. I've been studying for mid-terms, doing creative writing homework, working, and helping in a wedding this weekend. Fun, Fun! But I still love learning and growing and God always helps me get what I need done, done. It blows my mind how but He is faithful. I wish I had more time to post but I have DC to go to and then it's off to study some more things. YaY! Until I post again...

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!