Thursday, December 10, 2009

Like My Hair's On Fire


That's what I feel like anyway...
Well, here I am am really quick. I know, it's been a while since I last posted something really interesting. Life has been so busy. I took my last final today, praise the Lord for another semester of college finished. Don't take me the wrong way, I absolutely love Bible college. I love learning anything I can that is going to help me love and serve my Lord better. This semester has been unexplainable, there has been revival breaking out in the girls dorm. You see I realized: revival doesn't take a lot of people, it starts in individual lives and spreads. If no one is revived, then revival will never be spread. I am so thankful for the semester we've had, and I wouldn't trade it or my roommates for the world. God truly has blessed me, daily loading me with benefits.
But today we started on white glove, where the dorm gets cleaned top to bottom. It's like Spring cleaning, except it's winter cleaning. I just have to say I love walking into a room that has been cleaned. It just wonderful to know everything is clean and it smells great. We still have quite a bit to do, thus I must keep this short.
I do have one thing I ask to you pray with me about: that the Lord would provide work for me to do while I am home for a month. I know that if it is His will He will provide and if He doesn't than He has something better in mind.
I will try to post from the library once I am home, so until then may my Lord load you with benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!