Well, I just wanted to post very quick and give a quick rundown. I have been really busy this week, first week of Ed. Practicum down and I babysat all this week. I also heard back from Brother Jarvis from Bearing Precious Seed, he said that they could use me in Mexico for 2 weeks the end of July and beginning of August,. So pray with me that the Lord will work all that out.
I begin the teaching part of ed. practicum on Tuesday and we also have college days that weekend. Along with that I watch the twins and on Saturday I have another babysitting gig. All I can say is Jehovah Jireh! I was praying the Lord would provide the money I needed so I wouldn't be in debt this semester. He is faithful. I wish I had more time but I need to do some research for school before my afternoon is gone. May God continue to work in your lives!
p.s. As a side note, if you don't check my other blog look at it to see an amazing quote on revival.
That's all so exciting! I know what you mean about praying for the money you need. The Lord also provides gives me another babysitting job everytime I pray for it. He is so good.
ReplyDelete