
So it isn't as late as some people would think, it's only two minutes before midnight, but that's pretty late for me. Just as a warning to anyone who considers having their bridesmaids make their dresses - DON'T PUT THEM THROUGH IT! I spent close to 5 hours tonight working on a dress for my best friends wedding, it was only the shirt part and I still have the skirt to make. I am so zoned out and don't want to sew for a good long time but praise the Lord we were able to finish the shirt. I really don't feel I am called to be a seamstress. I can handle skirts and culottes and I love quilting, but everything else I'm not good at.
Before become more random and forget this picture is of the twins that I watch Ashley is on the left and Emma is on the right. This day we played beauty parlor and I did their hair, it was pretty cute. The Lord has blessed me to be able to work, watching these children. I love spending every minute with them!
I am obviously on Spring break- hence the making of the bridesmaid's dress. Break is going fabulous, I am very much ready to be home, as much as I love my Roommates, my sisters top out! Sorry guys! We've changed rooms, worked in flowerbeds, had friends/brothers over, and I haven't touched homework at all -partly because I didn't bring any along!
Things have been rough a little spiritually for myself. Not bad. But the Lord spoke to me during the sermon on Sunday, I haven't been spending time with the Lord like I need to be and being home I just want to sleep in because I can, but that results in not spending as much time in the Word and in prayer like I should. Just pray for me, I need to continue working out a schedule that works because I need to have one for the summer. Isn't God good to use us despite the times we fail Him?
I am also thankful for good music you have access to on the internet. I was listening to and tuning up my playlist that I made a while ago and I am finally figuring out how to put it on my blog. Wow! Some things are complicated.
Well I think I should go. I'm at my Grandma's house and I am in a big bed by myself, well my aunts dog is in bed with me but he'll keep my feet warm. May the Lord be with each on of you this week and may We Follow Him Better Tomorrow Than We Did Today.
hey
ReplyDeleteheyo Anna! i'm glad spring break is going good for you!! i haven't been doing much. :)
ReplyDeletei missed talking to you sunday!