Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Finally Taking the Time

I finally took time this morning to post a lot of pictures and give you a pictorial view of my
life the past few weeks. I made a cake this morning for my sweethearts birthday today
and then began to post. I hope you enjoy the small "glimpse" into my life.

This was one of the engagement pictures you may remember seeing a couple of posts ago.
I was playing around on Picasa and worked on this one.
I love how it turned out! (I'll try to post about how plans are going soon)

This is my workspace yesterday afternoon. Flowers, candles, water, computers, and sunshine.

I had to write a devotional paper for a requirement of
hermeneutics(the study of the interpretation of the Bible) class. It had to be a poetical piece,
So I chose the Proverbs 31 woman - I called her a Priceless Woman.

These were some of my resources for the devotional paper I was working
on for Hermeneutics.It has been a phenomenal study and I will strive to post about
what I learned on my devotional blog sometime in the near future.

These are my lovely notes on note cards from all the books pictured above
and then some!

One of the afternoons the girls took my camera
and some changes of clothes for an hour or so and came back with these great pictures. I wish I could post more but I don't have time now.

I love these random shots, where they aren't looking directly at the camera.

This red carnation was from the funeral on Thursday. Thank you to everyone who was praying.
It was a difficult time and more hard times will come when holidays approach and
Travis won't be here to grace us with his presence. The funeral went well and there were
around 700 people there. The gospel was shared, though vaguely, and we know that
Travis is heaven right now with the Lord.

About two weeks ago my parents, Si, Matt and I went on a hike at a local place nearby,
this was that weekend where the weather was beautiful, then got a little
chilly. More pictures were taken and sat on my computer, waiting for this time, finally posting.

This is Josiah and I. He says to me,
"Do you have to hug me in the picture?!"

A couple of weeks ago we worked in the flowerbeds and took pictures but then things got
busy around here and I didn't have time to post them.
My good deal from ACE, this potting soil(which was more like mulch) was on sale for
$.99 for a 40lb bag.

This was some of the results of our labours, purple pansies in an old enamel pot.

Hands to work... Hearts to God.

4 comments:

  1. Love it...love you ...love that God blessed me so greatly to have you be part of my life! Seriously can not wait to see you again! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a touching or funny comment on anything in particular, but wanted to tell you I love you, Momma. :D And I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics Momma! Enjoyed being able to enter into your life a little. When is the big day?

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your header! did my momma take all those pictures???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!