This is my workstation today. And if you take notice you'll see something there that seems out of place for me.
Search Hard...
You may miss it.
You aren't seeing things.
That is a Frappuccino,
which contains coffee,
which I am drinking while doing schoolwork.
Don't worry, sometimes it blows my mind too.
Anna Davis is drinking something she said she would
NEVER drink...
COFFEE!
And the craziest part-
I Like It.
Love does funny things to you!
Matthew has told me since the beginning of our relationship
that he hoped one day I would drink coffee with him.
Guess what.
I am in this little way,
though I tell him I am a far cry from drinking it the way he does, straight black.
He even likes his espresso that way.
But enough confessing...
I'll give you a quick view of other things going on.
picked for me last Wednesday.
This is the second batch of daffodils he's picked for me this year.
He said he didn't want to overdo the daffodil thing.
I told him he could never do that. I'd be happy if he picked me dandelions.
Yeah, I know they are a weed, but there is something about them.
Daffodils hold a special meaning for us.
Maybe one day I'll post about that. It's a rather funny story.
Beautiful pink blossoms all over their tree.
Whether it's trees blooming,
bushes blooming,
cactus's blooming,
weeds blooming,
or just any flower blooming.
I love them all.
I thought it would be fun to paint.
This is one of my "Spare Time" projects.
You know the ones you work on in the spare time you don't really have.
what to paint on the top. I've had a hard time seeing it in my room and
not having time to work on it.
It did help, plus I had fun doing it.
of the stool. I want to write something in the middle but I'm not sure what.
I was thinking about putting the stool with my children's books when I have a shelf to put them on.
I considered something like, "Reading is a hoot" but I don't quite like that.
Any suggestions would be helpful.
So I have been busy with school the past week. I am getting ready to finish up two correspondence courses, Lord willing by the end of this week. Right now I am focusing on my Isaiah module final, I take it Wednesday afternoon. Studying for that is my focus today and tomorrow.
I am getting excited about finishing up these final things for college. I look forward to not having homework all the time.
"What does it feel like to FINALLY be graduated college?"
This is a question I frequently ask myself.
And I'll soon know what that accomplishment feels like.
Anyway, I've got to get back to studying...
I didn't miss it. It was the first thing I looked for! ;) yay!
ReplyDeleteBOOO! I shall pray that you get your life right with God! haha!!
ReplyDeleteI didnt miss it at all. Spotted it right away. Haha. Thanks for sharing how to get cool fonts. Oh and I have no ideas for your stool but I love what you have already done with it!
ReplyDeleteIf you haven't already painted it ... since I'm very behind in checking your blog ;-) ... maybe something to the effect of "Who likes to read?"
ReplyDelete