I haven't posted for a while.
Things are busy, but may be slowing down some in about 2 weeks.
I'm trying to remember what in the world I was doing when I last posted on here.
I'm too tired to think about it.
Lord willing in 12 days I will be graduating Bible College!
I am so excited.
Bible college has been great and it definitely was a growing experience,
but I can't say I'm sad that it is ending soon.
O.k. maybe a little, especially Pastor Silverman's class.
I have one major paper to write to finish my correspondence courses.
It is rather interesting. I'm writing my paper on Mormonism for my
Comparative Religions class. It helps when the subject you are writing about is intriguing.
As for other things...
My sisters and I hit two great yard/rummage sales this weekend when everything
was 1/2 price. I got a lot of stuff at both for only 15 dollars, like a lot of stuff.
Maybe I'll post a couple pictures of it sometime. I even picked up some
stuff for my "new life" that is beginning soon! ;)
Last night Matthew and I went out to Cracker Barrel for supper with his parents.
We had a great time even though there was a bad storm and I'm pretty sure I ate too much. Ha Ha!
I ask that you pray for us as we search for a place to live, there are a few prospects but we want
to be where God wants us and be wise about it.
Despite my studying I have been reading a book here and there for "fun".
I had heard of the book "One Thousand Gifts" by Ann Voskamp so I requested it at the library.
I can't say at first I enjoyed her writing style, it seemed splotchy. But something about the content
of the book kept me reading. I haven't finished yet and I don't fully agree with everything in the book.
I will tell you that God is using it to help me be more thankful for everything that comes
into my life. To find joy in the everyday. I would say it is worth your time to read it.
Once I'm done I'll try to do a book review maybe on my devotional blog.
Speaking of which... I posted there the other day. First time in a long while.
I can't wait till I have more time to write.
Check out the post and keep checking for the other parts.
Wedding plans are coming into place slowly, but only for two more weeks and then I get to dive in...
head first!
We are working on designing our own invitation. I had drawn up an idea and now we
are working on designing it on the computer.
I have cut back a night at work, only three nights a week for now, until I stop completely.
Thursday night was a homeschool recital at my church and a few of my violin students did great.
Jr. Church has been great averaging more than normal, around 6-7 kids!
I love working with them! They bring joy to my Sunday mornings.
I love this warmer weather and I just recently planted lettuce, cilantro (we use this a lot in Mexican dishes), and neck pumpkin. And just today at my grandma's my aunt gave me zucchini plants,
some indian corn plants, and seeds for a purple vine.
Anyway, I better stop for now.
Hi my twin! Just wanted to say I am praying for you and can NOT wait to see you! I am in MD safely. Got lots to tell you! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehey am I going to see you June 11? If you are busy that day feel free to come over during any part of our trip. We are really hoping to see you!! (june 7-16)
ReplyDeleteHey! I want to talk to you but I dont think I have your email anymore. can you give it to me please. If you ever want to call my number is 252-435-0619
ReplyDelete