Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!


Happy 4th of July everyone!
Praise the Lord for a free country!

I want to post really quick because I don't know when I will have time to post again. I'm trying to keep my head on strait and get many things done in a small amount of time. One lady at church last night told me that I was a glutton for punishment, and, well, maybe I am. I'll give a really quick rundown of my life:

  • I just got back from a week of camp, it was wonderful. Many decisions were made for Christ, we had safety, and beautiful weather.
  • Matthew and I had found a house and signed the lease on Friday! Praise the Lord for His provision and perfect timing.
  • In three days my Mom, my sisters, and I leave for Wyoming. A last minute missions trip came up the Sunday before camp. A small church needs help running their VBS. So a group of 11 of us are going out. My family is driving but the rest of the group is flying. Please pray for safety and and for many children to come to Christ.
  • We get back, Lord willing, the 24th and then our church's VBS starts the 25th. I am helping in first grade.
  • I finished working the week before camp, so I could focus more on the wedding and being with my family. Ha Ha!
  • I am furiously working on wedding plans, but not really stressed about it. Invitations are in the mail, that was the biggest thing. I am going to have work done on my dress and go to register myself at Walmart probably tomorrow.
Anyway, that seems to be the things going on in my life at the moment. I'll be glad when everything settles down. May the Lord be the center of your life...

3 comments:

  1. Camp was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My address is
    2477 Theodore rd.
    North East, MD 21901

    ReplyDelete
  3. phew!! sounds busy--God bless you for your faithfulness--just the trip sounds exhausting, never mind the busyness--decided to check what everyone's up to and guess you are the busiest!!! Mrs C

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!