Monday, July 25, 2011

Rainy Day Ramblings

I am here...

Finally.


I am at my aunt's house, with the wireless internet and now it is raining so I decided

today I will post on my blog.


The past three weeks have been insane,

yet strangely wonderful for me.


I had a great week of camp,

then came home for 4 days and

re-packed to go to Wyoming.

We left for Wyoming, which reminds me

Liv journaled the whole trip for our group and I need to read that,

maybe even post some of it with more pictures.

We made it home late Sunday night.

Monday morning began our vacation Bible school, and to be honest with you

I couldn't wait til it was over on Friday.

I still want to have things calm down.


Amidst all this, we've been cleaning and moving things in to the new house.

And searching for things we need...

And dreaming...

Well I do most of that.

I plan of taking some pictures of the place and some of the neighbors

and posting that soon also.

For now you'll have to be content with a few pic's from Wyoming...


This was a storm we hit on the way


Chimney Rock on the Oregon Trail




Sunset- almost to our destination!





This was Ayers Natural Bridge



Our Group shot at the Natural Bridge.





These were a few pictures from the bus.

This is their giraffes, it meant be quiet, because giraffes don't make any noise.




Skyler - He got assurance of his salvation and asked for a Bible.

He was so excited about the Bible, he brought it everyday with him

and on Sunday he came to church on the bus and brought his Bible.


Just another bus picture.


2 comments:

  1. Hey I thought of you the other day. I started doing Fly Lady a couple weeks to help my stay on track with cleaning. I thought I wish I would have known about this before I got married! SO I encourage you to check it out...flylady.com It's greaT!

    Also wanted to tell you something else that I cannot remember at all at this point! Ok...bye!

    Oh wait I remember! I am reading a book by Elizabeth George...A WOman's High Calling I think it's called. It is great and I also suggest you get a hold of that! I wish I could have read that in the beginning of my marriage. Its such a blessing now, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!