Hey, did you guys feel the earthquake? Me and Erin were sitting in Grandmas basement when it happened.Erin was like"is your chair shaking?" Crazy! Hope you two are having a great time on your honeymoon. Nice picture. I love you. love ya! LIV
Ah, so excited for you!!! Hope you are enjoying yourselves and getting some rest too! I look forward to seeing wedding pictures sometime soon! Anna, I have been thinking and praying for you!
Hey, did you guys feel the earthquake? Me and Erin were sitting in Grandmas basement when it happened.Erin was like"is your chair shaking?" Crazy! Hope you two are having a great time on your honeymoon. Nice picture. I love you.
ReplyDeletelove ya! LIV
Ah, so excited for you!!! Hope you are enjoying yourselves and getting some rest too! I look forward to seeing wedding pictures sometime soon! Anna, I have been thinking and praying for you!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Sarah Ann