Sometimes I feel Like a treasure hunter and I married a Rescuer.
I love going to thrift stores and finding old things.
These two treasures were from my husband.
The work truck broke down on the highway the other week,
he found them by the side of the road.
I love going to thrift stores and finding old things.
These two treasures were from my husband.
The work truck broke down on the highway the other week,
he found them by the side of the road.
Crass turned out to be made by one of the men who helped
found Coca Cola.
found Coca Cola.
This particular find was only 75 cents.
If you know my you know I
really, really, really
like aprons
and the older the better.
It has a yoke neck and a beautiful fabric pattern.
If you know my you know I
really, really, really
like aprons
and the older the better.
The Other week we went to a BIG store in Hanover and
I found this dish. So I bought it for a dollar. I just loved
how old it was and how "springy" it looked. The character
of it is amazing.
This was also found when I purchased the apron. I was actually looking for a planter and this was with the planters. But when I brought it home I thought it was so unique I couldn't just plant plants in it. So it became a haven for my fruit. It was as it for $2 because it has a nick on the one side.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!