I will explain a little. Life has been busy, full of adventures. We’ve seen a friend leave for the mission field this week. We’ve watched teens from our Sunday School class graduate. I’ve been busy working on things around the house, unfinished projects (but my tv cabinet is still pink- one of these days!) We’ve gone fishing and swimming. We’ve gone to recitals(Super Job, Si!). I’ll be going like a maniac the end of this week, yard sales, retirement/birthday parties, going to people’s houses. He’s been studying to preach tonight. Yet there are still people I need to get together with and call and write. We’ve been occupied with the furry little animals that pretty much resides in our house. Yes, I have picked a name: Danya - it’s Russian for night (since she’s black) And yes there are a lot of pictures of her. Gimpy is going to have more kittens I’m afraid. But God is good and He’s faithful to care for us, and my standing before Him will never change- I am accepted, redeemed, and forgiven! Praise the Lord!
These were flowers Gina picked for me. I put this on for you Gina!
Thank you so much for the friendship and flowers.
Anna,
ReplyDeleteI love to read about your every day life, it makes me feel like I came to your house for a visit. The flowers look great on your table by the way! I miss you!