Monday, December 3, 2012

Most Recent Craft Projects

This first project was a cardboard tube I covered in Rough material
found a graphic of a vintage arrow
and a Mideval looking font.
Then I wrote the verse on it.
I really like the way it turned out,
I wanted something a little more homey than a cardboard
tube in my living room.


This next was an old wooden recipe box that I had picked up
at a yard sale.
 I painted it,
lined the inside
 and painted things on the outside to match the inside.
Along with the words "Make with Love"



This is just one of the Cross stich Ornaments I've made this year.
I love cross stiching and these don't take long. This was another yardsale find.



And lastly this was my most recent finished project. A crocheted rag rug.
Let me tell you I did this in two days, and it was so much fun.
My sister found a link and video how to do it on Pinterest.
I used a top and bottom twin sheet.
They kinda looked like old ticking material.
And it turned out to be a nice sized rug for in front of my sink,
or by my bed or wherever I decided to put it.



Oh, this was a table runner I made last year.
I couldn't remember if I posted it last year,
But I had it on the table for Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing your projects! They all look great. Loved the crocheted rag rug especially :) I want to do one of those one of these days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!