Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Little Cleaning Up



As you can tell something is going on...
I've decided to re-vamp this site.

One of my goals for this year is to post more on this blog,
ideally I will try to post at least once a week.
 I realized how slack I had become.
And as I began to think I began to realize that I need the accountability
of sharing what I've been learning.
To push me further in my learning.

So part of my cleaning has to do with what I feel
the Lord had showed me for the new year.
Normally I seem to have a focus passage
that the Lord impresses on my heart around
the beginning of every year.

This year:
2 Corinthians 1-3,
particularly the end of verse 3 
"...from the simplicity that is in Christ."

1 comment:

  1. wow!I like the new header and layout of the blog.It looks so vintage!=)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!