I love reading herbal books about how we can use the plants God's created to help heal our bodies. My mom got me this book for my birthday and I just recently finished reading it. Wow...
If you want a book that's easy to use and can teach you how to cure anything from pink eye, strep, the flu, high blood pressure, to what to do herbally if someone is having a heart attack, you should read this book.
Beware though... it will change your life.
So if you want a book that you can think and chew on for a long time, get this book. It is definitely worth the money.
With the recent accident of Matt's finger being amputated, I had just finished reading the book days before it happened, and then had a wealth of things come to my mind to use. They put him on strong pain medicine with page long side affects. We managed to get him off those meds and use only ibuprofen(which I still cringe to use!). But there are vitamins I'm ordering for him and there is a tea you can make for pain relief and it's probably in your cabinet!
Needless to say, Thanks Mom for the Book, and if anyone can get their hands on it- read it!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!