Monday, April 1, 2013

Pictures of the Last Few Weeks

 I know,
 I haven't been on here in forever. 
It seems what little bit of time I get on the internet
is spent catching up on everyone else and then 
my husband is ready to go. 
Maybe one day we'll get internet at home, where we live is too
far out for most of the internet providers.

We've been so busy. We just finished up our Missions Revival services yesterday. 
We also had to church dinners this week, an international one and a potluck on Sunday. 
Which means besides all the running there was cooking to do also. 
We also joined the church yesterday morning also. 
The Weekend before that we traveled up to PA for Matthew's Grandma's funeral,
 where I played my violin and sang. It also was a really quick visiting time with family.
But before we could leave for PA we had to go to the doctor for
them to take out Matthew's stitches.
He was a wreck that morning, didn't even eat breakfast. 
I was praying really hard that it would be better than he 
 was agonizing it would be.
And it was. 
They numbed his finger and the guy had all the stitches out
in about 30 seconds. Praised Be the Lord!
So after the stitched came out he popped a pain med, 
we headed home, threw the stuff in the car 
and headed for PA.

He is still looking for a job so
our lives are in no way normal.
 I ride around with him everywhere,
I'm the GPS.
We go to places that have free internet 
so he can scour the jobs listings online
since no one prints them in a news paper anymore.
What a dumbed down society with live in,
 But we have technology- mind you!

So that is what we are doing today, 
trying to be patient and wait on the Lord,
Be consistent in looking, applying, begging for jobs,
Using what little internet time we have to connect 
to the friends and family we've left behind,
And to have joy in spite of it all. 
But Boy, oh boy, it smears thin sometimes!






3 comments:

  1. I feel like I am missing all the info here. Where did you move to? And how did your hubby hurt his finger???? Fill in the gaps when you can get on the internet again. I'll be praying for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIKES!! That looks painful! Praying for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such craziness going on with you guys. You are in my prayers. The Lord will take care of you guys and open up the perfect job. Patience isn't always easy to have, but it's always good to know that when God has us wait, we know that the waiting is worth it cuz He's got great plans ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!