Thursday, May 22, 2014

And Now… The Famous Photo Shoot!

Recently a family asked me if they would take family pictures for them since they haven’t had any done in more than 5 years(if I remember right). Of course I said yes, and off went my brain, brainstorming poses and places on the property. We scheduled for last Saturday and it was Great! The lighting was perfect, I planned that; and the family was SOOOO photogenic. Well, for the most part, except for one ornery boy, and I managed to get him to crack a smile and actually capture it on camera before he turned his head. So enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them!
IMG_0625
IMG_0635
IMG_0643
IMG_0665
IMG_0679
IMG_0666
IMG_0650
Some Singles, your not-so-normal school pictures:
IMG_0688
IMG_0706-001
IMG_0790




IMG_0799
IMG_0696
I have to point out that the caretaker cut the grass in this field the day after the photo shoot, that was a close one!
IMG_0718
IMG_0710
IMG_0728
IMG_0732
IMG_0736
IMG_0743
IMG_0753
IMG_0756
IMG_0762
Girls…
IMG_0778
…and Boys.
IMG_0784
And the last one, a lovely silhouette.
IMG_0807
Thanks for letting me photograph your family!

6 comments:

  1. In the first one, Mom has donkey ears sticking out of her shoulder. Saves us the trouble! Too bad you didn't put the goofy ones on there. Thanks again to the "prop man". Poor Matt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, Thanks for not putting the one of me and Dean holding hands on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa whoa whoa you had Thomas and Dean hold hands?! That I want to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I wish we were that photogenic! They are great...but I must agree I want to see the picture of Thomas and Dean holding hands-did you have to promise them a ham biscuit from Bojangles so they would do that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job Anna!!! :) They are really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me and my big mouth.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!