Friday, October 24, 2014

Day 23 {A Guide To Your Town}

Hmm…

Does this mean the town I live in, aka my address, or the town I most frequent?

I guess I’ll do my address town.

For starters, we don’t live in town,

we live in the country out of town.

Our town was founded in 1842.

Probably the place I go most in my town is the library,

because it’s the closest internet access site.

And Working Man tends to go to Mitchells Hardware Store,

even though I keep telling him we should go to the little Mom and Pop hardware store behind Main Street.

Speaking of Main street, one of these day we are gong to try the little restaurant there called Johnny’s On Main. Has an old coke painting with it’s name on the side and all.

Sadly there aren’t really any thrift stores in my town, but the town I shop in has two good ones. Speaking of that town, I just found out there is a violin maker there somewhere, he was at the fair! Field Trip!

Anyway…

I also go to the vet in out town because of WWIII that happened in our house after we moved here.

I conquered the fleas though, because she’s on a pill specifically to kill fleas.

Not to much happens in our town, just a small town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!