Saturday, October 25, 2014

Day 25 {Guest Post}

 

Hello there!!! I am Erin, the author over here at www.athirst4god.blogspot.com 
...I am also Anna's youngest sister and guest post-er for today.

I've never done any guest posting before, but I think it will be fun!!!! The choice of this post topic was up to me, so without further ado...

{What my sister means to me}

Words cannot express to you how much she means to me. Someone who once took care of me when I was too young to take care of myself, has become one of my best friends. The adventures we have are countless and the memories we share are so dear. I'm excited to spend more time with you adventuring and making a great many more memories. You're one of the only people I can have a boxing match with, or rave about a good thrift store find, or laugh until our sides hurt, but then in a split second turn and have a serious, heart felt conversation. Your testimony to me is amazing. You have shown me what it means to give up everything you know and go somewhere, because you know that's what God wants. You've given me a picture of what a godly guy/girl relationship that turns to husband/wife relationship is. I could never repay you for all the many things you have done for me through the years. I love you so much and cherish you. I'm so blessed to call you my sister.

"I could never love anyone as I love my sisters..."
{Your Rae of sunshine}

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwww, ain't ya'll so sweet. Ya'ller closern "two front teeth",(or two coats of paint).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!