Monday, August 29, 2016

Free Desktop Wallpaper

 

My sisters and I were big Chronicles of Narnia fans growing up. I haven't read them yet, that's on my to-read list, but my sister has. We enjoyed watching the BBC version, first from the local library and then with our own thrift store find copies.
Recently while working on Canva I noticed they offered a new template for desktop wallpapers and I had to give it a try. So, when I saw the arrow background, I thought of the Chronicles of Narnia. C. S. Lewis has some great quotes!
By the way, have you checked out Canva? They are super easy to use and they have an iphone app, no android one yet, but I keep checking. I love using canva to create my graphics for my blog.
 
So Today enjoy this free download of C. S. Lewis's quote

2 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!