Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Back to the Books
Well I am back at college , today was the official first day and during our chapel we lost electricity. It was raining so we think that someone hit an electric pole. So we had to move our Man, Sin, and Angels theology class into a classroom that had more windows for light. And we even got out early too. Yeah! I also had Hymnology, which is the study of the history of our hymns, I think it is going to be a really good class. I feel like I've been here at school for weeks but I haven't even been here one week. I am rooming by myself, so I get very lonely at times, especially when everyone else is on the phone. I now have some required reading to do so I know what I have to do now. Please pray for me I need to get a part-time job to pay the rest of my college bill. I have applied at several places. Just pray that the Lord will show me the job that is His will for me. He is so Good! Words sometimes can't describe it! Praise the Lord we serve a God that listens to us, but also responds. Well I should go I will try to start taking some pictures to post on the site. maybe if it stops raining I can take some pictures of the "campus". If that is what I can call it. ;D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!