I was reading in my devotions the other day in Matthew 13:1, " The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side." It struck me that Jesus probably went out to pray and talk to his Father, because a lot of times it is more quiet outside. I love just walking down in the woods or by the creek at home, it seems like I can focus on really talking to the Lord and there aren't any interuptions. I hope to get in one or two more of these walks before I leave Thursday to go back to college. I thought maybe this would bless someone and and maybe they could find time to have a little walk and talk with the Lord.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Walking and Talking with the Lord
I was reading in my devotions the other day in Matthew 13:1, " The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side." It struck me that Jesus probably went out to pray and talk to his Father, because a lot of times it is more quiet outside. I love just walking down in the woods or by the creek at home, it seems like I can focus on really talking to the Lord and there aren't any interuptions. I hope to get in one or two more of these walks before I leave Thursday to go back to college. I thought maybe this would bless someone and and maybe they could find time to have a little walk and talk with the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!