These are the pictures that I was trying to put on my site earlier. One day earlier in the summer, Erin and I realized that I had a green shirt and black skirt on and she had on a green shirt and black culottes. We were a little frightened because we were matching and had not tried it. So Liv went and changed into matching clothes and we took some pictures. Josiah came up and wanted to know if he should change into matching clothes too, but we told him, no, just jump in the picture. So we were just goofing around that night and here are the pictures. The Lord blessed me with the best sibling in the whole world.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
This Summer
These are the pictures that I was trying to put on my site earlier. One day earlier in the summer, Erin and I realized that I had a green shirt and black skirt on and she had on a green shirt and black culottes. We were a little frightened because we were matching and had not tried it. So Liv went and changed into matching clothes and we took some pictures. Josiah came up and wanted to know if he should change into matching clothes too, but we told him, no, just jump in the picture. So we were just goofing around that night and here are the pictures. The Lord blessed me with the best sibling in the whole world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love your pictures.
ReplyDelete~Jill