We, the girls of MBBC decided to have a hat day because Rebekah had a couple of really cool hats and we decided to wear them to supper last night. The picture is dark, but I think you can get the main idea. Only two of the girls didn't wear hats. Sandy is going to bring some other hats when she goes home for Labor Day this weekend. I was busy this morning making apple pies. They are actually in the oven right now. So we will be having them for desert tonight. I made one gluten free because Sandy, Rachel,Titus and Isaiah(Rachel's brothers) are gluten intolerant. So it was a little different, I don't know how it will taste but they are grateful for anything they can get. Well I've got to go check pies.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Hat Day!
We, the girls of MBBC decided to have a hat day because Rebekah had a couple of really cool hats and we decided to wear them to supper last night. The picture is dark, but I think you can get the main idea. Only two of the girls didn't wear hats. Sandy is going to bring some other hats when she goes home for Labor Day this weekend. I was busy this morning making apple pies. They are actually in the oven right now. So we will be having them for desert tonight. I made one gluten free because Sandy, Rachel,Titus and Isaiah(Rachel's brothers) are gluten intolerant. So it was a little different, I don't know how it will taste but they are grateful for anything they can get. Well I've got to go check pies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!