Thursday, September 6, 2007

Haven't Written for a While

Sorry it has been a week, I was busy. Praise the Lord I was able to go home for Labor day weekend. I had an enjoyable time, we had a campfire every night and We rode 4-wheelers, and then I did have a little mis-hap. I was walking along the creek Sunday afternoon and I had my cell phone in my pocket like I always do and this time I went to climb a log and it fell out of my pocket and into the water. It was fine when I picked it up or so I thought. I took the battery out and tried to dry it and then it started vibrating and going bisurk. It then died completely, so I called my grandpa who gave me the phone and explained what happened. I went to the Verizon store Mon. morning and they said I could either replace the phone for $125-$135 or if someone I knew had a phone from Verizon I could transfer the number. The Lord worked it out that my Grandpa had just got a new phone and he still had his old one. So as of now I do not have a phone, I'll get the other one this weekend. But one of the girls in the dorm has let me kindly use her phone when I need it. I will try to write up a post of everyone here at school so that when I refer to them you will know who I am talking about. I've got to go I have Ensemble practice. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!