Friday, September 21, 2007

Lazy Friday

Today I don't have any classes, so I try to get as much homework and other things done as possible. I haven't taken any pictures for a while. I should be taking some tonight in social parlor and tomorrow. Social parlor is ever Friday night when the college students can get together and play games and have fun. And then tomorrow Maggie's church is having a church picnic and asked if our group of girls could come up with some special music. See their church picnic turned into a gospel hymn sing and then they are going to have preaching for like 2 hours, they opened it up to their whole town. So I am excited about that, we have been practicing these song for a while now. I just pray that we can get the messages across, that people would hear the message and not our voices. I will try to update Monday how it went and put some pictures on. I better go Chapel is on a couple of minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!