Monday, September 17, 2007
The Paparazzi
I am trying to put a post on, I was just harassed by Shane and Mikey,the colleges official photographers, who just got done with a yearbook meeting. So they decided they should come and bug me on the computer and try to take 50 photos! I told Dr. Straughan that I felt like the paparazzi was after me. Almost like I was a movie star, I didn't really care for the feeling. They kept bugging me for one more picture and I refused. They promised that it would be the last one, but I told them no. They finally left. It was a good weekend. I didn't get much done, but we still had a good weekend. Well Seth wants to see my blog page, So I'm going to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!