Today is Give Your Buddy a Note Thursday! Sandy and I started this tradition at the beginning of the semester and I just thought to take a picture and put it on here. Every Wednesday night after visitation Sandy and I write out notes to all the students in the college, most times they are just absolutely random, yet hilarious subjects. One of our all-time favorites was Happy Toaster Appreciation Day! {and under that message it said Have you hugged your toaster today?} We gave it to Mikey and probably got the best reaction we could have gotten. He said, "I can't hug my toaster, it is at home!" So every week we write out notes for everyone and put them in their boxes and then Thursday morning everyone gets them. Sandy and I get excited about it, we can't wait to hear what others think of their notes, and sometimes we get a reaction we weren't expecting. So I thought I would post a picture of our mailboxes and see if it inspires others to give THEIR buddies a note on Give Your Buddy a Note Thursday!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Buddy Note Thursday!
Today is Give Your Buddy a Note Thursday! Sandy and I started this tradition at the beginning of the semester and I just thought to take a picture and put it on here. Every Wednesday night after visitation Sandy and I write out notes to all the students in the college, most times they are just absolutely random, yet hilarious subjects. One of our all-time favorites was Happy Toaster Appreciation Day! {and under that message it said Have you hugged your toaster today?} We gave it to Mikey and probably got the best reaction we could have gotten. He said, "I can't hug my toaster, it is at home!" So every week we write out notes for everyone and put them in their boxes and then Thursday morning everyone gets them. Sandy and I get excited about it, we can't wait to hear what others think of their notes, and sometimes we get a reaction we weren't expecting. So I thought I would post a picture of our mailboxes and see if it inspires others to give THEIR buddies a note on Give Your Buddy a Note Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!