Friday, November 30, 2007

Just Some Ponderings

Well I know I posted yesterday but I was thinking about some more things that I wanted to write about. While I was home and we were at Grandma's on Thanksgiving I was in the living room with Dad and Grandma Davis and Dad was joking around saying that I was unsocial able because I wasn't out in the kitchen talking to everyone. It is hard to talk to relatives that don't believe like you do. So I had fun with Dad and Grandma. So grandma replied to Dad's comment by saying No, she isn't unsocial able, she good. And Dad said that he was glad that I was living right and pleasing the Lord. I just felt so happy. I know that Dad and Mom love me and are glad that I am here at college trying to find out the Lord's will, but it just made my day to know that my dad was proud of me. And then after I came back I got an e-mail from Mom and she said that "it was so good to have you home." It might not mean anything to anyone else but I could read between the lines and it made me happy that I have a mom like that. I love my parents so much and they do so much for me. We were reading Psalm 27 the other night in devotions and in verse 10 it says, "When my father and mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up." I praise the Lord that my parents have not forsaken me but continue to encourage me to do the Lord's will. So this post is dedicated to my parents. May the Lord give us many more years together and thank you for raising me with the love and standards you have. I Love You!
~Anna~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!