The first day I got home I told my sisters that I brought my camera home and that I wanted to take a lot of pictures. Liv took me for my word and went all over the woods taking pictures of trees and things, I had to delete some of them because my memory card was too full, but I really like this one. It reminds me of my life and the way the Lord leads. Right now I am in college, trusting the Lord to provide for the rest of my time here, it reminds me of this trail. I can only see so far ahead, there's a bend in the road of my life and I don't know what is around it. I don't know what the Lord has in store for me after I get out of college but I know He will show me one step at a time. He is Faithful!
Proverbs 2:6. "In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."
I took this picture as we were getting ready to leave the house Thanksgiving morning to go to Grandma Davis'. We are one goofy bunch of kids! I really enjoyed spending time with my family; my sibling seem to change so much while I'm home. They still love me I guess. :)
This is me and my cousin Layne. She is my Uncle Dan's little , she's only a little over a year old. There were quite a few babies at Grandma's. They were estimating around 40 people were going to eat Lunch there,. I'm not sure if they all did or not but it seemed like a lot of people, and it really wore Grandma out. She is doing better now though.
I woke up one morning and looked out my window to see the most wonderful sunrise. I tried to take a picture but it doesn't do it any justice. I guess it reminded me of another verse. Isn't it amazing how there are verse in the Bible for absolutely every situation that we go through! Many times I can't comprehend why the Lord is so good to us, we are worthless people that don't deserve it.
Lamentation 3:22-23. "It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithful."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!