
I found this picture on the internet and I had to post it. I started snowing here this morning. Dr. Straughan said that they are calling for 1-3 inches. I love snow! It is so beautiful and clean and crisp. So today was the first time this year that we got a significant amount of snowfall and I love it. Sandy and I went out after lunch to walk in it but we ended up having a snowball fight instead. Sad to say I have class this afternoon so won't be able to play in it until tomorrow. But I don't have class tomorrow. Well I will post again Friday.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!