
Sometimes it seems like God gives us too much. We don't think that we can handle it all, and we are right WE can't handle it ourselves. We feel like we are going to drown in it all. But then you have his blessed promise:
"When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee."
Mikey reminded me of this verse today and it was good to be reminded that even though I don't think I can handle all that life sends my way I don't have to worry about it, He is there by my side all the way.
It is nice to be back to the normal routine of college, the last month has been absolutely crazy. We had Mid-terms, then Bible Conference/College Days, then spring break, then module. I'm glad there isn't any other huge things coming up.
We had a relaxing night at Gram's Saturday night and then we had a wonderful day in Jr. Church and nursing home. I love Sundays! And today was great too, but I need to go I promised I would throw softball with Maggie at 2:30 and I need to write a paper for Major prophets this afternoon too. Until I post again...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!