
Well I thought this picture was fitting. I was sitting in class today thinking about some of the things we learned in module and I remembered a story Dr. Forney told, I hope I can remember it all...
In China there was a Christian teenage and she got so tired of not being able to share her faith that she just went out one day and began to pass out gospel literature. Of course the police came and arrested her, taking her to spend 2 months in prison for breaking the law. The sad thing is that she never left that prison, she died there from all the beatings and overworking.
He also told that when the government finds out about a pastor of an underground church the police will beat on his door in the middle of the night, take him away, and he will never be found or ever heard of again.
Oh, how much we take for granted in this country we live in. That was arrested for passing out tracts, yet we go to stores all the time and let people pass us by with tracts in our pockets. And we meet every week, usually 3 or 4 times a week and meet in a nice building and we are never disturbed by the police. Those stories were just an eye opener for me, and I thought I would share them. I hope it made you think of all that you have and thank God for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!