
"Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplications with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7
Well here I am, I said I would post again. I don't know how much I will post, I have to go because I have DC later today. We had a pretty good ensemble practice, we are going to Mr. Greer's church Sunday night to close out their Missions Conference.
I just wanted to post and say how good God is. I was going through a situation and I was praying about it a lot, asking the Lord what to do about it and what He wanted me to learn from it. I really was having a hard time because I wanted to trust the Lord, yet inside I was fighting because I didn't want to let Him have control. And so yesterday started out pretty bad, but by the time we got to chapel and we sang Simply Trusting, I had to fight back tears, I was done fighting. I gave it to the Lord and surrendered, and then I had such peace that God knew what he was doing and I didn't have to worry about it. I just love when the Lord gives us that peace, I couldn't even explain it it anyone, it's unexplainable. But it is wonderful to know what you are supposed to do and you do it. There is no greater satisfaction. But I just wanted to post about what the Lord has been doing, I have to go now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!