Monday, April 14, 2008

The Lord Always Makes Everything Good



I was reading my Bible this morning, praying about what the Lord wanted me to do for the devotions in the dorm tonight and I was flipping through the pages of my Bible and I noticed I had written something down, so I stopped to look. I don't know where I got this but I penciled in my Bible cross references for verses that deal with God taking care of every situation. So I thought I would post in on here and maybe it would be an encouragement to someone.

Job 23:1-10 ~ Job was in desperation, he just wanted God to show him what he was supposed to learn through the trials he was going through. But in verse ten we see that God arranges our lives according to what is best for us. We might not see it or understand it, but he is going to use it to purify us and make us more like Him.

Psalm 32:8 ~ God is in control. He knows exactly what we are going through and wants us to lean on Him and let Him guide us in the way we are to go. We must let go and let God.

I Peter 5:7 ~ God Cares. He knows every situation that we go through and he cares about our well being. And He wants us to talk to Him about how we feel about things, how we are struggling, and how we need His help.

II Chron.16:9 ~ God Changes Difficult Situations. God takes situations that we see as mistakes and makes them into learning experiences. He wants to show Himself to us and prove His power. Let Him have his way, it is best.

II Cor. 12:9 ~ God Gives Grace. He gives us the strength to keep going even when we don't think we can. His grace is help whenever, wherever, and however I need it.

Romans 8:28 & Gen 50:20 ~ God Brings Good out of Difficult Situations. He took Joseph's bleak situation and turned it into something good. We know that if we trust in Him he will make everything turn out just right, exactly the way He wants it.

Like I said, I don't know if I heard a preacher say this or what, but I needed it and the Lord knew that. I do know that when we wait on God, no matter how long it may be, we have the promise of having the best because the Lord promises that (Ps. 84:11).

As for everything else, school is going well. It will be over before I know it. I'm just trying to keep pressing on and be faithful to what God has called me to do now.
Well, I will try to post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!