Friday, April 25, 2008

This is the Day that the Lord hath Made!



We will rejoice and be glad in it! Well today was one of those days that could have gone horrible. I ally fell back asleep this morning for a half an hour. So I woke up and realized that I fell back asleep, but I figured that I wasn't going to let that take my joy away. I could have so easily let that ruin the rest of my day, because I like my schedule. But I knew that I didn't have class today so I wouldn't get behind in anything. Today is good! I was reading in my Bible and it was wonderful. I want get lots of homework done this morning and this afternoon. I need to go and see Gram's tulips this afternoon too.Then we have a gym night tonight. Well I should go I'm going to post a poem that I read in a devotional book I have. I'll post again Monday. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!