
I can't post for very long and I realize that I haven't posted anything for a while, this last week was crazy at school, with packing and white glove. I've been home since Friday afternoon. We went on Visitation Saturday morning and then stopped at the library booksale, I managed to only buy 2 childrens books and 2 for myself. Later that afternoon we went to Grandma Davis' house. Sunday we had church, it was good to be in my home church, though I did miss those kids in Jr. Church. The Lord has given me the opportunity to teach the 4&5's on wednesday nights at my church. The greatest thing was that I was praying that the Lord would show me what I could do because I felt like all the ministies were covered at my church. I was looking at going to a small church where the pastor is a friend of our family, but I wasn't sure how well that would go over with everyone. And then the Lord solved the whole problem by bringing up this class. I am really excited! This morning I was busy finishing unpacking and putting things away, then after lunch we went out to the grocery store and the library. I checked out some childrens books, it was kinda strange. I felt like a teacher, a mom, or someone who was really slow and couldn't comprehend adult books. That's all right, I read them already and they were good. I looked for the book Skippyjon Jones but it was checked out of the library, when it comes back I am going to check it out and read it to my siblings.
I just spent around 2 hours online searching for a job. Please pray that the Lord would show me the job that He would have for me. If I do not obtain a job I may not be able to go back to school. So I am going to go out tomorrow and get applications because the online job searches aren't very helpful.
The rest of this week is busy. Tomorrow night is Daniel Urey's graduation at church, Wednesday my Aunt and cousins are coming and then we have church, Thursday we Mom and I are going to the Abeka curriculum sale and that night we have a singles activity, Friday I go to the dentist to get my tooth fixed and we might go to the races, and Saturday is camp workday and my cousin's graduation. So this summer will be full of things to do, I've already been begged to help with the 1st grade VBS class, and I am going to be a counselor at camp. I have some goals I want to accomplish this summer too. I am determined to learn the cello, finish crocheting the blanket I started at school, read two books, Dressing for the Lord and Through Gates of Splendor, and I want to type the rest of my notes from last semester and this past semester. I might try adding in some Romainian language lessons also. Lord willing I'll be able to accomplish all of this during this summer. I'll be praying for all my fellow students that the Lord would bless each one of them in their different ministries; especially Julia, Rebekah, and Rachel as they take their missions trip this summer.
I better go, we are scheduled to go and look at a house with the realtor at 6:30. please pray that we can find a house to move into also. I will post again soon, I just have to set up a schedule for myself.
Hey Anna Banana! Just wanted to let you know I'll be praying for you as you go out job hunting! The Lord has some way of providing, I mean, just look back on this last semester. You got through the whole thing and didn't even think you would be able to be there any of it! Oh, and I definitely agree that we NEED to get together! That is if you ever have a moment to breathe! =)
ReplyDeleteWow Momma Davis you have quite a bit on your plate this summer. Dont overwhelm yourself. I will be praying that God gives you the job you need right when you need it. Also that you will grow a lot this summer with all the teaching God has provided for you to do. Stay close to Him who is your strength.
ReplyDelete