
Saturday I wanted post something for Mother's Day but I didn't have internet access, so I will post now. I just wanted to dedicate this post to my Mom who I love so very much. Thank you for being there whenever I needed you and even when I didn't think that I needed you. Thank you for raising me in a Christian home, built on godly standards and principles. Thank you for teaching me all 12 years of my schooling and putting up with my bullheadedness when I didn't want to do it any longer. Thanks for being consistent in your discipline and correcting me when I went wrong. Thanks you for giving me a birthday card every year, even though it makes me cry every time. Thank you for making home a place that I always want to be, I never had a desire to run away or find love somewhere else. (Great! now I'm starting to tear up!) Thank you for supporting me and encouraging me to find God's will and do it with all of my heart. Thank you for being consistent in your walk with God; I knew every morning if I got up early enough I would find you at the kitchen table reading your Bible and praying. Thank you for giving me a love for books, which I think might have gotten out of hand! Thank you for loving me no matter how many times I let you down. Thank you for showing me how much you Love Dad and how you will until you die. Thank you for instilling a love for cooking and baking in me. Thanks for making us kids do chores and help you around the house. Thanks for teaching me to play by using my imagination and not letting me sit in front of a video game or tv all day. Thanks for following Dad when he told you it was the Lord's will to move halfway across the United States and back again, 4 times. Thank you so much for being the greatest mom in the whole entire world, I wouldn't trade you in for anything. I am so blessed to have a Mom like you and I don't deserve it. I Love You!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!