
I just wanted to post quick and say a little about what has been going on. Yesterday after church we sat down to lunch and all the sudden it started to rain. I was going to get up to close the windows in the van but Dad got up first. the rest of us were sitting there eating and he opened the door of the van to turn the ignition on and all the sudden we saw a bolt of lightning and the whole room flashed. Mom thought that Dad was messing with the light on the porch at first and then we heard the thunder. I screamed afraid Dad was lying on the ground dead. When we looked out the door and He was standing there shaking his right arm and holding his shoulder. Apparently the lightning struck the van and he didn't have shoes on so he was touching the key and had nothing to ground the jolt. He was blessed that his knee-caps didn't blow off or his feet, and it's a wonder he didn't have a heart attack. The Lord truly was watching out for him. The storm was unexpected, it came from no where. But now I have a really cool story of how my dad got struck by lightning. And I have another reason to thank the Lord for sparing his life.
carazy. Oh and I will be finishing my first book tonight. I need to get to stepping on my quilt, and I learned 3 new chords so far (but can't really play them well). So that's how my goals are coming along. How about you?
ReplyDeletewow, close encounter. Truly, boast not of tomorrow, for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.
ReplyDeleteWow Davis!! I am so glad God watches out for His children
ReplyDelete