Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Just a Jot
I just wanted to post and say that I went out filling out applications again today and I took one back to Cracker Barrel. When I dropped it off they asked me to come in for an interview tomorrow at 9 in the morning. So pray, this another opportunity that I think would be wonderful. I could transfer to the one in Elkton. So please pray that I can get in there. We stopped at Turkey Hill on the way home- home of the best ice cream and ice tea. Instead We decided to go chillin' and the hill. In other words we all got slushies, I got a Juicyfruit Sour Green Apple. It was pretty good, had some kick though. I gotta go I am in the middle of filling our applications on the internet. we are also going to look at a house after supper too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll be praying. Just keep on keeping on.
ReplyDeleteI am a day on late on posting on this one. I want to know how your interview went!!! Post or give me a call.
ReplyDelete