
Well I didn't post yesterday. I had the interview and they do two part interviews, so I am waiting for them to call back. The only bad things was that they didn't find it practical for them to train me and then ship me off to the store in Elkton. But pray that it works out anyway, I told them that I would be back for the holidays. So I don't know, but I'm still continuing to fill out applications.
Last night was fun, when I went into class one of the kids was like, "Can you teach us tonight?". The teacher was still going to teach one more week so I start next week. But the more time I spend with those kids the more I love them. I was talking to one little boy, Chase, and we has telling me about a movie he watched yesterday about Jesus, and how he was beaten and how they wanted to break His legs but they didn't and how He was the Son. I love it! I am going to work on my lessons later after I'm done on here. I unpacked some books I had and I need to go through them and figure out which ones I want to use.
So I haven't been keeping up with everyone lately, well besides every one's blogs so I need to get busy calling everyone. I did accomplish one of my goals, I finished one of my books that I wanted to read and I have fervently been working on typing notes and crotcheting that blanket. So I'll see what I can do I'm going to go maybe when I post again I'll have a job. Only the Lord knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!